In the name of Light, Life, Love and Liberty, Kyiv Lodge "Parsifal" operates on the basis of the charter of the Supreme Council of the Ordo Templi Orientis. Our goal is to establish the Law of Thelema.
The following lines of "The Book of the Gate of Light numbered X" (Liber Porta Lucis sub figurâ X), which is included in the corpus of "The Holy Books of Thelema", perfectly illustrate the path we are following:
17. We shall bring you to Absolute Truth, Absolute Light, Absolute Bliss.
18. Many adepts throughout the ages have sought to do this; but their words have been perverted by their successors, and again and again the Veil has fallen upon the Holy of Holies.
19. To you who yet wander in the Court of the Profane we cannot yet reveal all; but you will easily understand that the religions of the world are but symbols and veils of the Absolute Truth. So also are the philosophies. To the adept, seeing all these things from above, there seems nothing to choose between Buddha and Mohammed, between Atheism and Theism.
20. The many change and pass; the one remains. Even as wood and coal and iron burn up together in one great flame, if only that furnace be of transcendent heat; so in the alembic of this spiritual alchemy, if only the zelator blow sufficiently upon his furnace all the systems of earth are consumed in the One Knowledge.
21. Nevertheless, as a fire cannot be started with iron alone, in the beginning one system may be suited for one seeker, another for another.
22. We therefore who are without the chains of ignorance, look closely into the heart of the seeker and lead him by the path which is best suited to his nature unto the ultimate end of all things, the supreme realization, the Life which abideth in Light, yea, the Life which abideth in Light.
Love is the law, love under will!